Meeting the National Standard for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace is SIMPLER than you think!
The National Standard identiﬁes 14 FACTORS that RISK the psychological health and safety of a workplace. MHI helps you determine IF and HOW these might be impacting your organization:
- organizational culture;
- psychological support;
- clear leadership and expectations;
- civility and respect;
- psychological job demands;
- growth and development;
- recognition and reward;
- involvement and inﬂuence;
- workload management;
- work/life balance;
- psychological protection from violence, bullying, and harassment;
- protection of physical safety; and
- other chronic stressors as identiﬁed by workers.