DID YOU KNOW THAT:
MANAGERS who are able to CONFIDENTLY accompany and manage employees with mental health problems are more effective with their teams and better able to maintain their own mental health?
Does your MANAGEMENT TEAM :
- Clearly understand their role and responsibilities towards an employee aﬀected by a mental health problem?
- Have strategies for supporting and managing an employee with mental health problems, such as how and when to talk directly to the employee?
- Understand how to recognize changes in behaviours and performance that might be manifestations of a mental health problem?
- Contribute to helping the employee recover and remain at work while maintaining ethical boundaries?
- Eﬀectively manage the performance and mental health needs of other members of the team, while also considering their own health needs?