DID YOU KNOW THAT
Of the well-intended solutions organizations try to implement for performance based constraints, 70% of all change initiatives FAIL?
Does your ORGANIZATION have challenges with:
- Inﬂuencing key leaders to fully integrate business plan initiatives, including your mental health agenda?
- Shifting how others think and act?
- Feeling like there isn’t enough support, or time?
- Wanting others to take ownership of their professional role accountabilities?
- Wanting to accomplish more or wanting to make a bigger diﬀerence, but not having the resources to do so?
If the answer is YES to any of the questions above,
here is our service:
Corporate Culture Alignment Leadership Development Program
In the new era of business leadership, an aligned corporate culture is essential. Alignment occurs when diverse employee teams speak and act from shared values and a unifying purpose. Peer-to-peer partnerships become strengthened by mutual honour and trust. Employees experience a sense of being supported, of not spinning their wheels, and of ﬁnding eﬃciency and innovation more easily.
Corporate culture alignment is achieved by leveraging the natural groups within organizations. Individuals naturally gravitate towards certain people or groups with similar interests or common work projects. People naturally tribe. The power, commitment and loyalty these naturally forming groups possess can be immense. Passion for organizational success is re-ignited and leadership evolves from a ‘me’ to ‘we’ mindset.
The program begins with a culture assessment leading to customized recommendations that result in a 8 to 18 month program consisting of impact sessions for the team and executive (triad) coaching for leaders.
Topics covered during the training:
- Empowerment: You will be powerful in upgrading dysfunctional behaviour, mismanagement and errant leadership within most teams and organizations.
- Collaboration: You will shift your attention from individual performance to group performance.
- Eﬀectively make a diﬀerence in others performance: You will have the tools to upgrade the performance level of where your employees are.
- Innovation and motivation: You will develop an action plan to lead your organization to the next performance level.
- Inﬂuence and impact: You will have the tools to unleash the full power of your organization to accomplish more.
The goal focuses on supporting organizations to shift their culture from one that is about the individual’s needs and results to one that focuses on the organization’s needs.
For more information, please contact us