“The single largest pool of untapped resource in this world is human good intentions that never translate into action.”
– Cindy Gallop, English advertising consultant
How would your team answer these questions:
- Do you know someone who struggles with anxiety, depression, addictions or some other mental health challenge?
- Are you confident to help them?
- What if you could be?
The WeCARE Learning Campaign is comprised of a series of e-learning activities, including guidebooks, posters, just-in-time help sheets, wallet cards, etc. It can be accessed any time over the course of one year, and individual progress can be saved for a gradual completion of the course.
Some of the benefits of WeCARE are that it:
- Helps keep small problems from becoming big
- Leverages existing resources by crowdsourcing human benevolence
- Is accessible and useful for ALL employees, not just those who are struggling
- Is a short, easy, cost effective and flexible learning tool kit
- Actually changes behaviour; it’s not just theory. It was designed by professional instructional designers in collaboration with mental health experts.
- Uses simple, non-clinical language
- Has a proven track record with U of Sydney, Ernst & Young, and others
Topics covered during the training:
- Identify common signs of someone in distress
- Feel more confident to ask “R U OK?”
- Guide others to find relevant resources and help
- Know how to follow up and support
For more information, please contact us.